Making sure your body has the proper nutrients to fuel your workout is essential to getting the results you want. The BRICK Boston smoothie bar has a variety of smoothies to give your body the fuel it needs to get you through your workout and help your body recover post-workout.
Carbohydrates provide the energy your body needs to get through a tough workout. Easily digested carbohydrates (like fruits) will allow you to feel more energetic during your workout. This will allow you to push harder and get better results.
Try these smoothies at the BRICK Bar that are packing with fruits (easily-digested carbs):
- Berrylicious: Orange juice, strawberries, raspberries, non-fat yogurt (substitute non-fat almond milk)
- Papa Smurf: Pineapple juice, pineapple, blueberries, banana, coconut creme
- Revive: Banana, raspberries, blueberries, almond milk
Protein helps build muscle after a workout. Without consuming protein after a workout, your body will look for it elsewhere. Carbohydrates restore the energy lost during the workout and help with your recovery.
Try these smoothies at the BRICK Bar that pair protein and carbs to refuel your muscles post-workout:
- Mad Max: Spinach, avocado, banana, almond milk, coconut water, Progenex tropical vanilla protein powder
- Mocha Loca: Espresso cubes, cocoa powder, Nutella, skim milk, Belgian chocolate protein powder
Posts by Category